September 12, 2010

2010 - Day 253

What is the three for? Oh yeah, 3 NFL stadiums down 29 to go . . .

I am dressed in a Falcon's Jersey, because frankly I don't have a preference between the Falcons and the Steelers so I thought I would show solidarity. I did purchase a terrible towel though, and was accused of being on both sides by a Steelers Fan! Pittsburgh fans are amazing. They are obsessed with football. The stadium is packed, they even sell standing room tickets. Practically everyone is wearing a jersey, and many of them are Polamalu who is probably the best defensive player ever. They had a great pregame culture as well. Although, I think Kansas City might have them beat on tailgating. Lambeau is the other stadium I've been to and I like the way that one is set up the best, because there every seat seems to have a great view. It is really cool how the exit on the interstate for Lambeau is basically just the stadium. You have to love Green Bay.

It was a pretty good game. Mostly field goals and the only touchdown came in overtime. The final score was 15-9. It is the first time I've seen the home team win. Good luck Steelers. Happy week 1.

No comments: