January 13, 2008

Day 13 - January 13, 2008

Although technically I cannot take credit for this photo, it is still the one that I am choosing to represent today. I saw the movie Charlie Wilson's War today and I really loved it. Rarely do movies have the opportunity to tell a story that is as complex and wonderful as this one. You have to know a lot about the way US government works and have a basic knowledge of the Cold War to get a lot of the jokes in this movie, but if you have that it is really enjoyable. I really admire Tom Hanks and his choice of movies, because reflecting on it right now I think that his movies have made lasting impressions on me more than any other actor. From Philadelphia to Saving Private Ryan to Forrest Gump. There is just something incredible there and this movie is no exception.

No comments: