December 11, 2008

Day 344 - December 11, 2008

Hi. I'm Rohin. You may remember me from such blogs as this one. Emily has currently given me carte blanche to write whatever I want on here. Today she fed me broccoli, chicken and potatoes, half a slice of pumpkin roll and a big cupcake (but don't tell Niina I ate chicken because I'm technically a pescatarian until the end of next week). Emily may be single-handedly responsible for my higher cholestrol and lowered stress levels.

Emily likes to whine a lot, but I think she's neat anyway. Today because it was raining pumas and calico cats, my cute coat got drenched and Emily instead decided to play dress-up and help me channel my inner frat-boy. If I were a frat-boy, I would punctuate my sentences with such colloquialisms as "bro" -- perhaps get into the occasional scuffle when someone tried to "cramp my style" as it were. I turn twenty-five years old in about twenty minutes. Buy me a gift. Please?

No comments: