December 20, 2008

Day 353 - December 20, 2008

Heyyyy everybody! It's Jeet (not to be outdone by Rohin's guest post a few days back). So, since this is our third Christmas in NYC, most of our friends are over the Christmas tourist traps. I felt a bit nostalgic and decided to do all the major attractions in one afternoon. I clearly couldn't think of anyone as crazy as Emily to join me. We hit up the Rockefeller tree, Bryant Park and it's smaller tree, the Macy's windows and the holiday market at Union Square. Highlights:

1. The apple cider at Bryant Park.
2. The hot male tourists on 5th Avenue. We decided they were probably from the midwest because they were really pale and poorly dressed, but cute nevertheless.


I'm sure there were more highlites, but now it's 10:40PM on a Sunday and I have to get back to Bed-Stuy so I can be up in time to teach a hundred ingrates some science. Toodlez.

1 comment:

rohin g. said...

Your post may never outshine my guest appearance, but you're so winsome still. Happy Christmas, you mess. Let's have a hilarious phone chat soon.

Emily, I'm still waiting on that list of Madison hot-spots you promised me.

XXO, you crazy kids.