February 29, 2008


Day 60 - February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day! Now obviously since I am not the biggest fan of February, this is not one of my favorite days of the year. But when you are paying as much money as I am for rent it kinda seems like you are getting your money's worth a little more. Anyway, I went over to my friend Kumi's house to have a nice night with her and some of the other ten billion Northwestern people who I know and love in the city.

Anyway, the original plan was to go bowling, but when we finally trudged through the snow to get there the line was out the door, so instead we grabbed a couple more six packs and headed back to the comfort of Kumi's apartment. It was at this point that I realized I had yet to take a picture of the day, so whatever the story behind Jay hugging Kumi and us all cracking up was, I can't say. He was probably just grateful that she brought him another beer from the fridge!

No comments: