March 7, 2008



Day 67 - March 7, 2008

So last year I went out with a bunch of my friends for my birthday and we couldn't find anywhere to go, because being that it is Saint Patrick's Day and the NCAA tournament is happening and a ton of college students are here on their Spring Break. So I decided that I was going to invite my teacher friends to come out with me for my birthday this weekend. Which, I'll admit is a little ridiculous, because my birthday is still over a week away. But we went to Asian Pub which is one of our favorite places, amazing Pina Coladas. We came to the decision that all of us should get to celebrate our birthdays for a whole month. Of the 8 or us there last night none of us had birthdays in the same month, but we are still accepting applications for the remaining 4 months.

No comments: