August 19, 2008

Day 231 - August 19, 2008

Its the most wonderful time of the year . . . I am in love with football. I don't know how it became an addiction, I blame my addictive personality, because I am obsessed. Anyway, I have been playing Fantasy Football for the last four years, and it has only increased the intensity of how much I love football. To really explain how much I love it let me tell you, my proudest accomplishment last fall was that I was talking about my love of football with some bartenders in the West Village and they said that I should put my money were my mouth is and enter their football pool. Well, for the record, I won $200 and when I went back to get my money they even sang, "You are the Champion." It was pretty great! So long story short this is the Fantasy Football magazine I bought to make some last minute preparations for draft day. I can't believe Eli is on the cover, I guess the Minnesota game from last year was completely forgotten.

1 comment:

Carol Holtz said...

Yep - you're obsessed!
Love, Mom