August 9, 2008

Day 222 - August 9, 2008

I swear that this was really cool, because the sidewalk was really sparkly and looked awesome. The picture doesn't really show it though, so oh well. I walked by the next morning and discovered that it was glitter that was all over the sidewalk. Clearly, I had an exciting weekend! To be honest I spent the majority of Saturday watching the Olympics. I even went to the gym and continued watching the Olympics. I don't know why, but I really love them. Our family always got pretty into it growing up and I still really enjoy it. All the human interest stories really get me too. Like, the woman gymnast who is 33 and joined the team so that she could move to Germany because her son had leukemia and there wasn't anyone who would treat him in Russia. I mean come on, where do they find these people. Amazing.

No comments: