December 31, 2008

Day 366 - December 31, 2008

I can't believe that 2008 is over, but because of this awesome New Year's Resolution, I have a pretty good idea about what happened to it! So on the last night of the year I spent the evening hanging out with two of my favorite New Yorkers, Jen and Rohin. We went to Niina and Garrett's apartment to celebrate the last day of the year as well as Garrett's birthday. There were a whole series of funnier photos, but I think Rohin and Jen would kill me if I put them up here, so instead here is one where we are not eating!

2 comments:

niina said...

I'd been waiting with bated breath to see which you would post; this is a nice one. I'm also excited that it prominently features my northern-lights-themed wall hanging from Finland.

rohin g. said...

Considering that 2008 was the year that you posted an unflattering close-up of my nostril, Jen feeding me cake wouldn't be so bad.

ALSO, will you please upload my birthday pictures to Facebook?

Thank you, dear.