June 8, 2008


Day 160 - June 8, 2008

It is 93 degrees currently! I'm not going to lie, I don't exactly enjoy cold weather, but I prefer 100 to 1 to be cold over being hot. There is something about being hot and sweaty that just doesn't mesh well with me at all. The humidity wipes me out and seriously makes me feel sick. So on a more positive note, my air conditioning is literally my best friend this weekend. My parents bought it for me as a house warming gift for my old apartment which was quite a bit bigger than this one, so when it is on it really cools the place down and is incredible. I did go to church and brunch this morning and both were wonderful. At church the parents of the kids who are graduating High School got to give a little message to their kids which was wonderful. Then, I had brunch with Darryl and his brother who was visiting with his finance and their friends. It was really nice to meet them, but man it was hot!

No comments: