July 13, 2008

Day 195 - July 13, 2008

I don't know if you have ever Sundayed before, but if you have not, I think you should try it, because it is blissful. Kumi believes that Sunday are intended to be days with no plans in which you do everything at a slightly slower pace than usual. It is a pretty amazing concept and I love it. Today, we meet up at Columbus Circle, ate sandwiches in the Park. Then we walked from 60th and Central Park West to 20th and 1st Avenue, stopping at a street fair on the way. This building caught my eye, because of the ivy growing up it. On closer inspection it was a bit run down, but I still love it because it reminds me of the Social Science building on campus in Madison. I loved the ivy growing up that tower which I used to judge the seasons and remind me of how much or how little of a semester remained.

No comments: