February 14, 2008

Day 45 - February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! In years past this has certainly been a pretty horrible day, but today was actually really wonderful. My current boss, Chester, brought me the most ridiculous cookie that was shaped like a heart filled with strawberry jelly and both it and me became covered in powdered sugar. Then Kumi and I went to this amazing diner for lunch. It was quite a find on the Upper Eastside.

Then tonight Rohin was my valentine's date. We ate junk food and watched great 90s movies keeping in the tradition of the Spice Girls from this week. Rohin drew this picture at work today. He is doing an internship at a magazine in the city and today they went to interview people in line to buy chocolate at the Godiva store. Unfortunately, they didn't have a camera that worked so he drew a picture to portray what was happening. I thought that it was a great picture to show the day!

No comments: