February 3, 2008


Day 34 - February 3, 2008

It is the best day of the year, and by that I mean Super Bowl Sunday!! Anyway, I decided to make some great Super Bowl food and have some of my friends over. I live in a studio, so I hadn't had a party before this, but it worked out great and was a lot of fun. This was my favorite picture that my crazy friends took. It doesn't really show anything about football, but you can see my apartment a little and the great football plates I got for the occasion. Unbelievably the Giants actually won this one, so even though it got a little dull in the middle the game had an incredible finish. Oh Eli, how could I ever have doubted thee! Not to mention all of those commentaries that said the Patriots wouldn't mean anything if they went 18-1 now have something to talk about until Super Bowl XVIII!

No comments: