February 21, 2008


Day 52 - February 21, 2008

Well this picture is my favorite part of my apartment. It is just a simple piece of Ikea furniture like practically everything in my apartment, but I really love this shelf. I love the Badger frame that my mom gave me, the two music boxes from my music box collection from my Grandma, the pictures of my family, the antique jewelry box that originally belonged to my great grandmother, the bear that goes with a story my mom gave my sisters and I for Christmas and finally the pencil box and books which were gift from really good friends. I really love this shelf and all the memories that it stores for me. I'm sure everyone has a favorite spot in their homes which represents them and makes them feel the way this shelf does for me.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow, that looks like an amazing wedding picture!