February 24, 2008


Day 55 - February 24, 2008

Oscar night, quite possibly my second favorite night of the year! Or at the very least second best TV event of the year. Anyway, I meant to take a better picture, but I was too busy laughing hysterically with my friends Rohin and Kumi. Since I hadn't taken a picture they reenacted our attempts to become more knowledgeable about random Oscar knowledge while watching the endless montages! We had a really amazing time and I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Oscar Recap
  1. Best moment of the night was when they let the amazing singer from the movie Once, come back on stage because her speech was cut off, she is my hero.
  2. Most ironic: the movie that won best picture No Country For Old Men is the only one that I haven't already seen.
  3. Greatest moment watching the Oscars, singing Just Around the River Bend incredibly off key with Rohin.
I'm so glad I have such amazing friends and that my house was chosen for tonight's venue, because I am exhausted and SO ready to sleep. Good night!

No comments: