May 12, 2008

Day 133 - May 12, 2008
To be honest, I can't remember the last time I spent mother's day with my mom. It was probably my Senior Year of High School which was six years ago. I always had finals in college, I spent a year in Spain and now that I'm in New York the second weekend in May isn't really a time that I can go home. However, this year, my mom spent mother's day in London, so I'm going to say that it is her fault that we didn't get to spend the day together! Anyway, this is a picture of my mom and Parliament, that she sent to me a couple of months ago. I thought it was appropriate as I think about her on this day after mother's day. Besides, her birthday is in May, so clearly this is her month!

1 comment:

Carol Holtz said...

What a surprise to see myself on your blog today! This was the first Mother's Day that I wasn't with any of my girls. I guess we are all growing up.