May 21, 2008

Day 142 - May 21, 2008
Ok I'm not going to lie, I am not a baseball fan. However, if I were into baseball I think I would commit some time into becoming a Yankees fan. Janelle, Kumi and I went to a game yesterday and it was a lot of fun. We were really high up, but right off of the third base line, so the seats were still pretty good. I am enough of a sports fan to show some loyalty to the home team, I wore my Yankees hat and blue and gray sweater, obviously. Also I did a little research off of someone else's newspaper on the train yesterday morning and apparently the Yankees are 10 games behind Boston and last in the division, yikes! At least they won the game I was at 8-0. I think that I'm good luck for the Yankees, they've won 3 out of the 4 games I've been to!

No comments: