September 16, 2008

Day 258 - September 16, 2008

Well, obviously it is September, and the picture quality is lacking during the week at least. Anyway, here is the attempt to show what I did tonight. I went to a free screening of the movie Express. You should absolutely go see it, it will probably make you cry and have a new favorite football player of all time. Ernie Davis kicks ass! The interviewed Jim Brown on ESPN on Saturday during the Syracuse/Penn State game also, and he is pretty awesome as well. It is worth it though, really inspirational and just an overall good movie. So since I can't exactly take a picture of that I took a picture of this instead. It is just a mural in the movie theater, but it is of a guy putting up a sign for Coming Attractions, and I love that part of the movies!

No comments: