April 2, 2008

Day 93 - April 2, 2008

Tonight, I went to an incredible lecture about debunking the theory used by some SS officers after the Holocaust saying, "I was just following orders." It was a really amazing lecture and just the intellectual stimulation I needed. I really, wanted to take a picture of the lecture in some way, but it was never appropriate. So instead this is a picture of Borough Hall which is right next to the subway stop that I took home. It is in Brooklyn Heights in Downtown Brooklyn, this picture doesn't capture how beautiful I find this area to be, but I tried!

1 comment:

J Short said...

I appreciate how you say it was just the intellectual stimulation that you needed. I just stumbled on your blog and was captivated by this line in your blog. I'm about to graduate college and have decided not to pursue Grad school right now cause I don't want to go and I'm really afraid that soon I'm gonna start missing academia. Not that I'll miss the work, but I think I'm gonna miss that constant environment of learning and ambition! Have a great day!