April 3, 2008

Day 94 - April 3, 2008

This pretty much sums up my afternoon. So my sisters sent me a package for my birthday. However, I was unable to get it because I have a job and am not sitting around my apartment waiting to sign for packages. So instead I left work today at exactly 5 PM, but I missed a train by a second and had to wait a few minutes and then the L I was on had a door that wouldn't close, so I didn't get to the UPS office until 6:02 PM and it closes at 6. But wait, the security guy said that if I stayed until 7:30 PM I could get my package. So after killing time in the most industrial part of Brooklyn were there is literally nothing to do, it turned out that the security guy was mistaken and after all that I did not get my package. AHHHH! So close, yet unachievable.

No comments: