April 22, 2008

Day 113 - April 22, 2008

I have been suffering from technical difficulties and laziness the last couple of days and so I am getting a little behind on my blog posts, but I am still taking pictures. This one in my humble opinion shows that my skills have somewhat improved since I began this blog as well. I have already taken a picture or two of the median running down Park Avenue to show the Christmas Trees and snow. This is what it looks like in the Spring. I love flowers, especially ones that other people take care of. The idea of taking the middle of a street and turning it into a garden like this is really interesting and I think that this is a great representation of how so many people fall in love with New York.

1 comment:

Carol Holtz said...

These are beautiful - but they don't match the blooms we're seeing in London. I'm showing you Mom how to add to your blog....which by the way, I love. I'll visit often. Yvonne