April 21, 2008

Day 112 - April 21, 2008

I have been a little obsessed with Jane Green for quite some time. I love the whimsical Chick Lit stuff that she writes, and it is so easy to get through, that it is pure entertainment. Ever since I read Babyville, I've been hooked. Anyway, it started out as a kinda comedic goal that I wanted to meet her. However, now that I live in New York, it seems like it will be something that is at indeed possible. Especially because she publishes a book a year and always has an accompanying book tour. I randomly check her appearance schedule to see when she is going to be in town. Tonight she is going to be here for an actual show, and so I am going to try to get in and check it out. The name of the show is Afterbirth and as Elle pointed out, that is a pretty ridiculous and gross name for a show, but regardless, I'll keep you posted if I get in.

No comments: