April 26, 2008


Day 117 - April 26, 2008
So I had originally planned on trying to go to the NFL Draft this weekend. However, Mike could not come through with any VIP passes to get in and we were far too lazy to go and wait from 6 AM - 3PM when the draft actually began. The number one pick this year was Jake Long out of Michigan. It would be nice to go number one, but I sure wouldn't want to be a Dolphin coming off of last year. The Pack took a quarterback, Brian Brohm from Louisville. I don't think that any quarterback will be loved in Green Bay for quite some time, but it is still nice to have someone waiting in the wings.

1 comment:

Carol Holtz said...

I'm so jealous of you Emily. I know you didn't get to go - but just the thought of it. I now have your blog and I'm sure - we'll talk more later. Yvonne ...btw, we're in London with your Mom & Dad.